We recognise that during the admission process we ask for a lot of information about your child, their current schooling and your contact information.
The detail below is designed as a summary and is in addition to the School's Admissions Policy and Data Retention Guidelines.
How we will use the information provided
This information will be used by the School during the admission process. For example:
- we may contact your child's current or previous school to ask for a reference;
- we may contact other people with parental responsibility to check that they consent to your child joining the School;
- information about special educational needs and medical conditions will be used to ensure that we have made any reasonable adjustments for your child when they visit the School or during any entrance assessments;
- we may share your information with credit reference agencies;
- we may also need to share information with UKVI as explained in the Admissions Policy.
If you have any questions about how we store and use your data with regard to the admission process please do contact us at: email@example.com.
If your child is not offered a place, or if you do not accept the offer of a place, we will only retain this information for as long as we need to. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, information is kept until the point at which your child would have joined the School.
If your child joins the School we will use the information on this form in accordance with our privacy notice for pupils and our privacy notice for parents. Both of these documents will be provided to you before your child enters the School and are published on the School's website.
A full list of the School's Policies can always be found on each School website: Cranleigh School Policies | Cranleigh Prep School Policies.